Friday, November 4, 2011

New WIP and completed projects

So, I've got several WIPs (one that is gonna take a long time.) And now, in not particular order.

This is the beginning of the scarf that I am making for my partner's host in Russia. I'm spinning as I go. It will be very exciting! I'm about a fourth of the way through, but I'm going to take a picture later and post it.

Lovely skullcap made from JaWoll. It is a bit too small. Oh well.

JaWoll socks. I made up the lacy design myself. It is really simple and is supposed to be reminiscent of flowers. It only kinda is. :)

Toe socks made of Mochi yarn by Crystal Palace in Intense Rainbow. They are nice, but a bit big. I washed them carefully for the first time, but I may actually let them felt slightly to get a better fit. We'll see how that goes.
These are for the Beekeeper's Quilt which is super cute and will use up a great deal of my extra sock yarn. :) I'm over a dozen hexagons into it now, but it needs over 300 for the size I want, so this one will take a very long time. The hexagons are stuffed and puffy. I bet it will be a really comfy quilt!

This is a wine glass cozy that I made for my mom. She likes a cube of ice in her white wine and it always drips onto the base of the glass, then off of the base. It was a request and I got to design it. It was fun.

There is also a sunny scarf being crafted out of eyelash yarn. I'll get a picture of that later as well. It reminds me of summer, and in the Pacific NW in the winter, this is a good thing. :)

I've got plans for socks coming up. We'll see how quickly I get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment