Monday, June 10, 2013

Busy Business

The keys to my new office are in my hands (or on my keyring). :) I should be able to start moving stuff in on June 17th. I'm hoping to be mostly ready to start seeing patients on June 25th. It might be more like the beginning of July, but getting a deadline for myself is probably a good thing.

I finished the Death Mark scarf. It turned out pretty well, though I did wash the super wash. It is wicked soft now, but a bit fuzzy. I think I'll see if taking my depiller (like my coined word?) to it will help. It is still drying after being blocked. Not the best blocking job ever, but not bad considering I didn't have wires, only a crapload of pins. I will get a picture up soon.

I also have been trying to see about creating a wine cozy, I think I have a picture already up, that I could sell. Trying to see how fast I can go so that I can make them affordable. There is a little wine place that might sell them, but I'll have to have my set up all ready to go. We'll see how it really goes. I am so tempted to make a bunch of baby socks too and try to find a place to sell them in town. No clue where. At least I could be doing something to make cash between patients and marketing/networking opportunities.

I have a whole list of things to do. I wish that I had someone to reliably bounce ideas off of, but I do not. :( Well, people do come along, just not always reliably. Everything will work out is my new mantra.

Toodles. Gotta head to an appointment. I hope that my landlord has our toilet fixed by the time I get home. Til then, I am at the mercy of other's toilets. :)

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment