Sunday, April 17, 2011

Long time no post!

I could not access this blog over the last several months due to a mix up with my log in. I've been posting things on my Live Journal though it is not just knitting stuff. This is definitely the blog to keep all of my knitting together.

I've been very busy since my last post and I've been getting pictures of everything I've knitted over the past many years, as well as knitting new things to photograph.

I am going to lump all past projects in to a couple of posts and then get a chance to post things as they are finished, or as I work on them. At some point, I may add links to some of my favorite blogs/companies. I wonder if I can get paid for the advertising...:) Probably not without some work huh?

Ok, a bunch of posts today. The next one will be devoted to socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment