Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dating

Date number two went really well. She has the same birthday as I do, though two years later, and she is geeky in all the right ways. It is likely I will have a date with a third person this weekend (if I can figure out the time). I'm not a player, I swear, I just also don't want to end up settling for anyone (or them for me) and it takes me some time to get to know people. The first lady will be making me some food on Saturday and that sounds like a great time. Maybe she will help me spin as beautifully as she does!!

I have been in contact with my first love for a while now and recently had a dream where we were in a submarine and all this crazy stuff happened. I told him about the dream, but I refrained from mentioning all of the making out we did in said dream. I don't want to tell him, but I wanted to tell someone I guess, so hi world, here ya go! Not that anyone is reading this, so I'm fairly safe. Anyway, he had a dream about me, no details beyond I was in it and I had his back. Part of me wants him to have romantic dreams about me, but in reality, I don't want romance with him anymore, but I miss the closeness we once had. Oh well. Being in some communication with him is good. Unfortunately, his partner seems to be rather jealous of me...not that she needs to be, and I find that frustrating. I am so not a threat to her!!

Anyway, maybe I just miss kissing people. I wonder if any of these ladies are good kissers and would be willing to make out a little, but not have it be a binding sort of relationship thing right now? Probably not. Oh well.

I got a phone call, so I got distracted. I forgot what else I was going to talk about. Gonna log off now and head to bed soon! Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment