Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Woof

Not much knitting to post. Still working on the Stole-that-never-ends. I'm also working on some socks for a friend. I was already working on them, then found out she ended up in the ICU, so, suddenly, these socks seem so much more important...even though she lives in Phoenix and probably won't need socks for about 6 months, if then. :) Deborah Norville Serenity sock yarn in Surf.

l

I managed to mail off the baby blanket, hat, and socks to the growing boy, as well as the socks for another good friend. Those were supposed to be birthday socks, but since they are about two months late, we are going with lovely surprise socks. :)

Here is a peek at the Stole-t-n-e. You can also see my helper. What is is with knitters and cats? Or lesbians and cats? I got a cat before I ever was either!


I had another date tonight with one of the ladies I've been seeing, but she isn't feeling well so we rescheduled to Saturday. It is a good sign that she felt bad and requested a rescheduling right? :) We get along really well, this one and I, and I enjoy talking to her. This is not the one who spins, but she does knit. I have been communicating with a fourth lady, but she is being slow on the uptake and her opportunities to meet me are diminishing rapidly, both because other people are filling my time, and because I don't like it when people feel flaky.

That is all for now. Still reading Yarnagogo. It is fun, but it does make me wish I was in a LTR again. Oh well, she will arrive whenever she needs to. Until then, I've got a business to plan and stuff to do, right??

For now, I'll enjoy my weekly quality time with this new lady:

I know, I'd be jealous too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment